Tidying has swept the internet and our homes as we all (re)discovered Marie Kondo thanks to netflix.
But in the beauty world, another trend is becoming more and more prominent. It is the project pan movement. Although this movement has been around a long time, the current focus on decluttering and minimizing has brought new life to this.
The general gist is that you pick some products in your collection and focus in on either hitting pan on those products or using them up. There can be several reason for doing this -usually to see how long it takes to use a product up or to just finally use up a product that is likely on it’s last legs.
For me, my goal was to finish up a lot of products I really like but need to finally be finished up.
- Estee Lauder Double wear foundation
- It Cosmestics CC cream
- Bare minerals classic powder foundation
- Deva Curl hair mask
- Cantu Coconut hair cream
- Rimmel Scandeleyes
- The Balm nude dude in Flirty single
- tarte bkush in Paaaarrrrrtttttyyyyy
- Milani blush in Rose d’Oro
- tarte amazonian clay bronzer
- Too Faced bronzer in chocolate soleil
- Kat VonD studded lipstick in Magick
- Urban Decay all nighter spray
- Urban Decay deslick spray
- 19 sample size products
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum
- Victoria Secret perfume in Night Jasmine
I really wanted to be able to write a headline like 19 in 2019, but I think I have bit off enough for one year. I doubt that I will be able to finishthe products I have already listed, but even if I can get half done, I will feel accomplished.
What about you guys? Anyone have this as a beauty resolution? What are you panning this year?