The last few years has seen an uptick in the number of posts related to cozy, warm gifts. Gifts for the person who likes to be home. I don’t know if that is because of the hygge trend or if my demographic has switched and media knows that really all people my age just want to be home.
But really, who doesn’t want to create a warm and inviting space within their own home? Even the most outgoing person still needs those nights at home. Then you get to the introvert who loves nothing more than being their own space. Here are the gift ideas for the girl who loves cozy.
- Fleece Jacket, Nordstrom. Is there anything that screams cozy more than this teddy bear material?
- Teddy bear robe, Pottery Barn. Why don’t we wear more robes? I see Brits wearing them all the time, but less so for Americans. This one looks like a perfect one to start with.
- Faux fur slippers, Potter Barn. Slippers are one of my winter must-haves and I can never have enough pairs. After all, you need a new pair every year. These are so pretty and the price is on point.
- Perfect Mug, David’s Tea. I don’t think you can ever have enough mugs. This one includes a tea steeper.
- Super soft tshirt, Nordstrom. Nothing makes you feel more grownup than actually having basics that feel fancier than Target.
- Flannel sheet set, Walmart. Your house may be cold, but your bed should be warm. Available in 15 colors.
- Drawstring jogger pants, Nordstrom. Five years ago the recommendation would have been for yoga pants. However, now yoga pants are street pants. Which opens the door for joggers to become the comfy pants du jour.
- Ugg over the knee socks, Nordstrom. For those who prefer to relax without pants (no judgement here), these are a glorious option. Expensive for socks? Yes. worth it? Yep.
- Netflix gift card. Ya’ll nothing is better than someone giving you a gift card for something you love.
- William Sonoma hot chocolate set. Two different options, both delicious.
- Kozy candles Holiday Collection Gift set. I have highlighted this brand before and I will probably do so a million times. Quality soy candles from a small company= exactly the type of gift I love.
- Livin’ the Dream Nightgown and Stocking Set, Modcloth. Pajamas, check.
- Sunbeam electric blanket, Walmart. My heated blanket is one of my favorite things. Available in 6 colors.
- Harry Potter 12 Days of socks, Target. It’s the cozy equivalent to an advent calendar. Available in several different fandoms.
Gift of Sleep tea set, David’s Tea. I have a cup of tea every morning before I go to sleep. A warm cuppa and a good movie, what more can you need.