It’s that time of year again, kids!!!
Z. and I are so excited and plan to be much more diligent about trying and sharing recipes this season.
This was our first haul:
We have received a ton of spring lettuce, which means that a spring green salad is in order.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. I used a basil infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon italian blend spices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped spring lettuce
- 1/3 cucumber, peeling in long strips
- 1 ounce goat cheese
Mix the dressing together. Mix the green things together. Toss the dressing and the greens and top with the goat cheese. Sprinkle with fresh pepper if that is your thing. Write a comment thanking me for this easy and tasty summer salad.