Ah, the dreaded interview. I like to consider myself rather good at interviews, but that doesn’t stop them from being scary and nerve racking.
One of the key steps for me in preparing for an interview is my look. I, personally, have normally shot for a relatively conservative look because I have worked in both healthcare and academia, which tends to love the conservative look. At least while interviewing.
I always start with skincare, foundation, and concealer. Now is not the time to try something new. Then, add a setting powder, a slight pink blush, a conservative eye look with lots of mascara (but no falsies here), a pretty, natural lip and you’re done.
Keep scrolling for a detailed list of what I used/wore.
The goal for me is aways to stay as natural as possible, while still being flawless.
For what product I used, see my normal makeup routine. It is:
- Foundation: Estee Lauder double wear
- Concealer: IT cosmetics Bye Bye undereye
- Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte
- Blush: Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
- Lips: Rimmel Moisture Renewal in Let’s get Naked
- Eyes: Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion; Laura Mercier caviar eye colour in rose gold; urban decay naked; corner in Urban Decay Buck
- Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Drama
I pair my makeup look with a white dress shirt, a black pencil skirt, black tights, and black Calvin Klein heels. Classic, my friends, classic.